Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2 days and counting!

2 days and counting!  Today's challenge is to wrap up all my "normal" responsibilities both at work and home and shift my focus to packing for a month. 

I'm determined to be as minimalistic as possible...but we'll see how that goes!!  Senegal is entering their Dry Season, so the temperatures will likely be hot and humid.  Today's high in Dakar is 86F/27C. (I'm trying to start thinking of temperature in terms of Celsius vs. Fahrenheit)  Thankfully Summer clothes are light! :-)

A package of IBM "goodies" arrived today for me to take with me and share among the Corporate Service Corp (CSC) team for our clients and others we meet along our journey.

#ibmcsc senegal

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Lisa! Have fun and looking forward to reading about your experience on the blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete